Semi-automatic external defibrillators designed for public use by minimally trained people. They provide easy and simple indications for rescue operations. Designed to treat Ventricular Fibrillation (VF) and Fast Ventricular Tachycardia (VT).
Supplied with lithium battery, set of adult pads and manual. According to AHA/ERC Guidelines 2010. Made in Italy.
Operating mode: Semi-automatic
– Waveform: BTE (Biphasic Exponential Truncated) impedance compensated
– Energy: 200 J fixed
– Charge control: Automatic by software (Arrhythmia Detection System and charging control)
– Charge time: < 8 seconds, typical with new battery
– Shock delivery vector: adult pads in the anterior (Lead II) position or reduced energy pediatric pads in anterior-posterior position
– Voice instructions: Vocal and optical message guide
– Automatic manual tests: Battery insertion test and daily self-tests
– Long life lithium battery: 12 Volt DC, 4.2 Ah, LiMnO2 disposable
– Battery capacity: 200 shocks or 4 hours of continuous operating time
– Data recording, stored: first 60 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s event
– Size-weight: 30 x 28 x h 9 cm – 2.3 kg with battery.
You can contact us
Your message has been successfully sent. We will contact you very soon!
There was a problem with your form submission.
Please try again and make sure all required fields are filled out correctly.