Vehicle type:324 KA (Petrol Version, Automatic Gear Box)
Body Type: Panel Van
Engine Power: 190 kW (258 HP), 6 Cylinder, 3500 CC, 3.5 Litre
Loading Space: 3365/1780/1940 mm (L/W/H interior)
Gross Vehicle Weight: 3880 kgs.
Tire Size: 2 x RH2 – Tyres 235/65 R16 C
Steering /Drive train: LEFT HAND DRIVE, 4×2
- Sub-structure, Insulation, Reinforcement of Patient’s Cabin.
- Marine Plywood Flooring with Vinyl Coating (Waterproof).
- Complete Ceiling System.
- Roof Type Ventilation Fan.
- Bulk Head (Partition Wall) with Sliding Window.
- Compartment’s air-conditioning holes fixed in the ceiling with not less than three holes from each side with a stainless steel rod fixed in the center of the ceiling.
- Heater in Patients Cabin.
- Air Conditioning System for the Patient’s Cabin (Evaporator) +Roof Type Condenser
Additional A/C with separate compressor from vehicle.
- Well designed ceiling mounted one way extractor which eliminates air and odors from the patient compartment and disposes them outside the ambulance. Nominal Voltage.
- Electrical Wiring with Insulation.
- Electrical Control Panel/ Fuse Box.
- 3 Electrical Outlets (12V)
- 2 Electrical Outlets (220V)
- Inverter +Extra Battery
- Inboard Battery Charger
- 2 Oxygen Regulator with Manometer -Amico,Canada
- 2 Humidifier and Oxygen Flowmeter
- Advance Electronic Touch Screen -Wifi Control Panel
- Intercom Set ,communication between Driver and Patient’s Cabin
- Cabinets for Medical Equipment’s and Electrical Outlets
- The cabinets are constructed of ABS material with High Impact Strength, low flammability, Good Sound &
- Thermal Insulation, Non Corrosive and Resistance to Oscillation & Vibration . Equipped with storage for medication and consumables.
- water and connect it to the flow-meter plus check for proper connection.
- Shoreline Outlet- 220 volts input with socket and plug and extension
- 2x Oxygen Outlet -Amico,Canada
- Oxygen Cylinder Exchange Valve
- Oxygen Pressure Gauge
- Oxygen System related hoses
- On-Board Internal Suction Pump with Suction Gauge, Regulator and 1Ltr Autoclaveable Suction Jar
- General & Complete various LED Lighting of Patient’s Cabin
- Complete Covering of Patient’s Cabin
- Siren System, Amplifier and Microphone
- Public Address Alarm and Slim Type LED Lightbar
- 2 Strobe LED Lights
- Flood Light, rear of ambulance
- Single fold-able seat, with swiveling mechanism, adjustable headrest, 3 point automatic safety belt (European standards).
- 1x Foldable Attendant Seat
- 1x Technician’s Seat
- LED Warning Lights, each sides of ambulance (2, both sides)
- Signal Light
- Grill Light
- An adjustable floodlight fitted above the rear door of the patient compartment to illuminate the area during the stabilization and loading of a patient.
- Long Grab Handle
- Made of stainless tube mounted on the ceiling.
- Short Grab Handle
- Electric Side Step – Stem, Italy
- 2x I.V. Hooks
- Emergency Hammer with Seat Belt Cutter
- Rear Camera with Monitor
- Fire Extinguisher (2kg)
- Glass Tinting of Ambulance
- Waste Bin
- Wall Mounted Sphygmomanometer
- Livery, Designing of Ambulance body
Roll-in Chair Cot ( New Cavalier) – Automatic Loading
Portable Suction PS154A, Rechargeable (AC/DC)
Emergency Backpack FABP with resuscitation set